Position: Business Coach
Reports to: COO
- You’ll be responsible for helping clients learn and apply our marketing, sales and delivery strategies. You’ll help deliver group training and coaching sessions, you’ll work 1-on-1 with clients to help them fine-tune their work, and you’ll help us build our amazing global community.
- You don’t need to know how everything works here at Master Brand Institute before applying. We’ll certify you in our core content and our Master Brand Institute approach to coaching clients.
- You’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Zoom or GoToMeeting), and you should have a solid track record working with clients and getting results.
- You’ll be expected to drive your own learning, and learn quickly. Once you’re fully up to speed (2-3 months), you’ll be responsible for your own group of 50-75 clients. That’s a significant effort, so be sure you’re ready to commit.⠀⠀⠀
This could be a great part-time role, 2 or 3 days a week, working around your schedule.
- You genuinely care. Not just felt, but expressed. Your client’s success is yours, and so is their failure. You bust a gut to help clients win.
- You’re proactive. You don’t wait, you take the initiative. You ask. You act. You look for ways to do more than expected.
- You’re a team player. We’re not looking for rockstar performers, so much as rock-solid team-mates. You’ll work closely with our support team, the coaching team, and me, to help build the training, tools, and resources clients need most. You’ll pitch in at Black Belt events. You’ll notice when your team-mates could use some support, and you’ll offer to help.
- You show integrity. You protect our Intellectual Property. Every action you take is 100% legal, ethical, and would make you proud if you saw it on the 6 o’clock news.
- You’re confident. Clients look to us for guidance and leadership. You’re a great communicator and a confident coach.
- You’ve got energy to burn. You lead with your energy. You meet people where they’re at, and you leave them two levels higher.
- You Make It Better. Most of all, you’ll be committed to delivering a world-class coaching experience for our clients. You’ll be comfortable driving change. Not just for our clients, but help us constantly improve the way we deliver Black Belt for our clients. (We’ll expect you to raise issues or challenges as you see them, and actively participate in creating solutions.)
- You take ownership. You take ownership, accountability, and responsibility. (There’s no blame, excuses, or denial around here.)
- You show up like a pro. You represent me, and you represent Black Belt to the world. You look and sound great on Facebook, on Zoom, and in person (even when you’re wearing shorts and barefoot.)
- You follow-through. You keep your word: When you say you’ll do something, it gets done.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please Submit the Following for Consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume.
- A cover letter with your salary expectations (remember: you are going to be a voice that represents our company, and we need you to show off your skills and personality so feel free to wow us).
- Link to a brief (<2 minute) video, introducing yourself to Jen and our team.