Position: Content Strategist
Reports to: Marketing Director
The Content Strategist develops online communications, fosters relationships, provides connection and gives insight on strategy and trends in social media.
You Know This Job Is For You If:
- There’s no greater feeling of accomplishment for you than knowing a post or email your wrote made people FEEL something
- You cringe when you see someone hasn’t posted or emailed in weeks, let alone months…as you value staying connected
- You’re constantly on social media for fun, and can’t believe you get paid to play
- Having content planned for an entire month in advance makes you giddy on the inside!
Outcomes Of An Effective Social Media Specialist:
- Master Brand Institute is omnipresent online
- Master Brand Institute’s community feels like a place of belonging and support
- The depth of Master Brand Institute’s business acumen is showcased in an approachable way across all content platforms
- The social media calendar is planned in advance with plotting anchors, calls to action and narration that support all launch and brand awareness efforts
- Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content that is consistent with our brand, style and tone (via copywriting, graphic design, and social engagement)
- Develop Social Media/Blog Promo Calendar which includes strategic marketing launches and brand awareness narratives
- Manage all brand social platforms – including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and creating a plan and identifying resources to dominate in each category
- Help to build community with our online following, with a “no comment left behind” policy
- Oversee our Brand Ambassador Engagement team members to be sure they are engaging with our clients and audience in a way that represents and reflects our values
- Identify trends and patterns of what people are asking in order to improve communications with our following on social media
- Research trends & what’s happening in social media and pop culture and make recommendations based on research
- Layout and implement campaigns across multi media platforms to build Brand Awareness, Lead Generation, and increase Sales Conversions
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office suite and exceptional typing skills. We use Google Drive to keep most documents, in addition to Dropbox.
- Savvy with social media outlets – both organic and paid
- Exceptional communication skills; the ability to proactively and professionally speak what’s needed to accomplish goals
- Customer Service: Communicates directly on the behalf of the brand to clients and followers, as well as team members for a wide variety of situations
- Good problem solver and the ability to provide solutions to correct issues
- Highly collaborative team player
- Go getter who can look around multiple corners and solve problems in advance
- Experience working in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environments
- Ability to travel for the company at our own live events and others where assigned
- Ability to manage multiple projects, effectively, accurately and proactively
- Operate in a fast moving environment and adhering to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time
- Self motivated and able to work well independently while staying focused on the job at hand.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straightforward feedback.
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact campaign progress or outcomes.
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
- Experience with the following software a plus: • Ontraport • Acuity • CalendarX • Canva • PayPal • Stripe • Amazon S3 • Google Apps (Drive, Gmail, Calendar etc) • Dropbox • Vimeo • Asana • Slack • WordPress
HOW TO APPLY:
Please Submit the Following for Consideration to email@example.com:
- Your resume.
- A cover letter with your salary expectations (remember: you are going to be a voice that represents our company, and we need you to show off your skills and personality so feel free to wow us).
- Link to a brief (<2 minute) video, introducing yourself to Jen and our team.
- If you have anything you’d like to show us (like links to any social media posts or strategies you’ve created) please share them with us. You’re more likely to jump to the top of the list if we can see or how you present in the world. If not, that’s OK, too.